The cult-fave store will reopen its 153 stores in England next week.
Following suspicions that Primark would be eyeing up new, round-the-clock opening hours – Primark has officially confirmed it’ll be extending its shopping times throughout December, with a 24-hour shopping session planned at their Birmingham Fort store from next Wednesday.
The special trading hours will kick off at 7am on Wednesday 2nd December, operating right through the night and day until normal closing time on 3rd December. Birmingham Fort joins just 10 other stores across England that have been selected for the special shopping hours.
Extending opening hours across a large number of their stores, lucky shoppers will be able to visit stores until 8pm, with some even luckier shoppers getting to take advantage of opening hours as late as midnight on weekdays right up until the 23rd December.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Town High Street stores will trade until 8pm
- Town Shopping centre stores will trade until 8pm
- Retail Parks will trade until 10pm as a minimum, with the following stores trading until midnight:
- Charlton, York Monks Cross, Banbury, Edinburgh Fort
- Major Shopping Centres will trade until 10pm as a minimum, with the following stores trading;
- Until 11pm: Meadowhall, Bluewater, Lakeside, Metro, White City, Stratford
- Until Midnight: Leeds White Rose, Braehead, Trafford
- Major High St Stores, the majority will trade until 10pm, with the following stores trading;
- Until 9pm: Belfast Bank, Belfast Fountain house, Bristol, Nottingham
- Until 11pm: Oxford St East, Oxford St West
24-hour trading: Primark will trade in the following stores from 7am on Wednesday 2 December and trade 24 hours through until normal closing time on Thursday 3 December.
- York Monks Cross
- Leeds White Rose
- Birmingham Fort
- White City
- Gateshead Metrocentre
Primark CEO, Paul Marchant, said: “We are delighted to re-open our stores in England on 2 December, with longer shopping hours to give our customers more time to safely do their festive shopping. We have everything this season that our customers expect from Primark, including our famous Christmas jumpers, festive pyjamas and much, much more. All of our extensive safety measures remain in place to help ensure shopping at Primark is an enjoyable, safe experience for everyone.”